What does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
An easy way to learn French online
- Learn the three types of words that are absolutely essential for learning basic French fast
- Learn what are the main learning styles and how to know which one you have
- Learn how to know that you’re on the right track and how to stay on it
- Learn why it’s so important to identify why you’re learning French
- Learn the two types of speech French speakers use every day
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Audible French scores 71.81/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.audiblefrench.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is $37.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: audiblefrench.com you’ll also be taken through to audiblefrench.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)